1st day of Skool...

12:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi back!
Aaaaaaaaaaah.....the teacher catching my ears as if she was just gonna lift me up or something..(u dunno how much it pains...!!!)...
Teacher : Arvind,come with me to the principal's office....
Me : why teacher..what's the matter?
Teacher : You have failed in 11th...
Me : Waaaaaaaaat???????????
Omg!!
Luckily that was a dream!..Gosh!!!...
Mom shattered my horrifying dream at about 7.00 in the morn. It was the first day of 12th std...I haven't got ready yet!..I have to leave home atleast at 7.30 so that I can catch the bus to school.....Hush!!!....I ran like a police dog going to catch the thief or something....
lol...late but somehow got the bus...my friends beside me...two of 'em ( deepak n dilshad )
....looking angry at me having come late...Without any feelings, I said 'Sorry guys!'. That was all I could say..( What else!!! ).
School....as good as ever....the school with a diff. (they say!...I dont think so!!!) standing tall in front of my eyes....students here n there......
DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG.....that was the school bell....( Am i a bit DONG type?...Sorry! )
We entered the classroom...Then came our teacher...she began her advice to the class like rays of the shining sun...spreading from one student to another..... (Too boring naa?? )

Then after gap of about 45 mins ( I dont remember properly..!! ) came ambika teacher, then....Asha teacher, hmm...who was next???.....dunno.....They all started a bit of the 12th portions.....then left the class with a smile on their face....Luckily they didn't ask any questions...except ambika teacher...which I answered...!!!
Once more DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG...( the bell again!!! ).....
We fled to our houses like anything.....(Actually we went by bus...ok...we dint fly or something)
Then after I reached my house..I had lunch..I was damn hungry..n sat in front of my laptop...

Then I went to www.blogger.com , Signed In, clicked 'Create New Post'...n started typing like anything...
After all that heck, I clicked on 'Publish Post'...n here it is!!!...the post which you are reading now!!!
That's all friends...
Keep Smiling!..Bubye...tc..c ya soon...
Comment!!!!

0 comments:

Mario time...

blogarama.com